The Lovelies

Monday 13 August 2012

Waiting for me on the porch....Glymm and The Natural Beauty Box

Boy do I love getting mail! Is it just me? There must others who get a rush from a full mailbox or a stack of boxes by the door??


I finally got my first Glymm bag ever! The reviews I've read about them have been very mixed but I am willing to give them a chance. Ripping open the box:


Not a bad looking little black bag, eh? There was no welcome card or products card, or anything really. I picked it up and, well......it was a lot lighter then I expected. I mean I didn't actually know what to expect but I thought it would be a bit bulkier? Anyways, time to unzip!:


My phone doesn't take the greatest pictures, but it does take accurate ones. Yes, all are actual size (?) and all are the contents of the bag. I admit I did almost turn the bag upside down to make sure I didn't miss anything. So from left to right:

1)Atelier Cologne in Vanille Insensee: Sample Size and it includes a postcard. At first sniff, a very vanilla scent, very feminine. I also managed to get some all over my hands opening it, so now my keyboard will smell like this.

2)Vitamine & Sea Mineral Clay mask: A bit excited to try this one. Upon opening the little tin, there's probably enough to make 2 masks?

3)Benta Berry G-1 Cream, 100% natural: 3mL......I'm going to assume you need very little of it so It will last a few uses.

4) naked shine luscious lipgloss in Barely Coco: This looks promising, its a cute little tube of lipgloss. No parabens, sulphates, or phthalates.

5) Mai Couture Blush Papier: came with 2 sheets to try. I'm interested :)

6)NuMe Hydro Punch Hydrating Conditioner: pretty self explanatory, its a hair conditioner. 


The first Natural Beauty Box. Actually based in Canada, which I am happy about and can appreciate! 

The presentation is excellent! I know I will probably end up using this gift bag/box again for more gift giving! Now this box was stuffed! I can definitely tell it was handpacked with loving care! Everything was placed carefully and hand-wrapped. And the insides!:


This is truly a stuffed box. I couldn't take enough pictures to do it justice, let alone get everything to fit in one picture. I will post a grand review of the entire box very very soon, as I plan to dive right in and start using the products right away. So stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh another type of subscription box??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Natural Beauty Box just started this month. I'm going to do a post about them soon. But so far I am loving the products!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. I do love reading all your comments and try to respond to each and every one!
Thank you, Lovelies :D