The Lovelies

Saturday 8 September 2012

Coffee and Oreos

Happy Saturday morning ! Aww the life of a cat. I snapped this pic of Onyx as I was trying to get ready for work the other day and I thought, 'I wish we could trade places kitty!'

So, Saturday over coffee. This post will be more of an update really. Today my sister and I will attempt to do some DIY pedis with products I received in my monthly Bubble Box from Bubble Babez. I'll take lots of pictures :)

In honour of September and October Cancer Awareness, I will be doing a series of posts with Sampler Boxes dedicated to cancer awareness. A portion of the proceeds from each box will be donated to the cause. I've decided to call these posts Tickled Pink :)

Also, my blog is a month old! I'm a little dork when it comes to milestones, no matter how big or small. So in honour of my blog being a month active, I have decided to do a giveaway! I'm still waiting for the goodies to arrive, so I will post the giveaway soon. 

Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. Yayy!! Kitty pics! Onyx and Mick have very nice and healthy-looking coats. You can tell them I said that :)I often wish I could trade places with my kitties and laze around all day...

    Happy 1 Month Anniversary! Celebrate everything!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I do love reading all your comments and try to respond to each and every one!
Thank you, Lovelies :D