Fortune Cookie Soap is a company based out of Oklahoma that specializes in homemade soap and bath products without 'gunk': no parabens, SLS, or synthetic preservatives. They offer a seasonal subscription appropriately titled The Soap Box, which features deluxe and full size samples of the scents of the season. The cost is $28USD for Canadians and includes all shipping costs. I was able to sign up just in time for the Fall Box.
I am greeted by a card explaining all the contents and the new scents available this season. And does it ever smell so good!
Clockwise from the Top
1)Something Nutty Milk Bath: All the scents of Fall- vanilla, hazelnut, maple syrup, banana, coconut, lime, orange, grapefruit, bergamot, clove. Whew! Yum :)
2) Cram your face in My Sweet Pumpkin Pie Mask. What I didn't realize is that their masks come in dry form so you add whatever liquid you want to make it muddy! They even give you suggestions on the label specific to your skin type too. Very cool!
3)Snickerdoodle Whipped Cream: Now I have to admit I've never had a snickerdoodle or even come close to one in my life :( But I do want to eat this cream! Cinnamon, butter, sugar cookie, allspice.
4) Roast My Marshmallow Fortune Cookie Soap: Full size :) but not for human consumption. haha, they actually have to warn people!
5)Pumpkin Coconut Crunch Itty Bitty Gritty Lip Scrub: I think this is a relatively new product for FCS and I'm excited to try it!
6) Ripe for the Picking OCD hand sanitizer: I love these hand sanitizers! They don't dry your hands out and actually have ingredients like aloe vera to help moisturize my hands.
7) Figs & Berries Eco Suds: Now my clothes can smell pretty awesome too! figs, currants, cranberries, acai berries, raspberries.
8) A Roll in the Leaves Bath Fizzy: Mine kind of got wrecked. You can't tell, but in transit, it must have started to come apart, as it was all over the inside of the box. No biggie though!
All in all, I was impressed by this box and will definitely be staying on for the winter box :)
Let's Hang on to Summer! My First Giveaway, celebrating a month of bloggin'
Lovelies, ever notice how you can smell something and be taken back to a fond memory? Or a not so fond memory? Haha. Well, that's how I am feeling about summer. As much as I love Fall scents and holidays and wearing sweaters, I'm a summer baby. I love my heat, my sun, my poolside, my bbqs, my flipflops. So I'm trying to hold on to summer, even if it has to be sense-memory. And I'd like to share that with you! Not one but two Lovelies will be smelling the sweet scents of summer through October and November with these: