The Lovelies

Monday 14 January 2013

January 2013 TopBox

January TopBox: The first Prive Box

I was pretty excited to receive this TopBox. They decided to try something new this month and give its members a preview of the Prive Box. The Prive Box will contain samples from one brand. I was good and didn't look at any spoilers for this month.


Yay! I like Clinique a lot. A lot of their products are perfect for sensitive skin like mine! So I have used a lot of their products. I especially love gift with purchase time. But this time, I didn't have to spend $28 to get my samples!

From left to right:

1) Rinse Off Eye Makeup Solvent: Oil-free and a good travel size. I think I already have one of these but I could always use more.

2) Clarifying lotion: I use this as a toner. 

3) Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle & UV Damage Corrector: such a long name for the smallest bottle! This product is new to me.

4) Colour Surge Eye Shadow Duo in like mink: I love these little compacts! They double as mirrors!

For February, TopBox has given its members a chance to choose which Prive Box they want. The choices are Benefit, Lippy Girl and miracle 10. I chose Benefit and Lippy Girl. Topbox will them choose at random members to receive the Prive Boxes. If you are not chosen, you will get the February Topbox. I think its kinda like a Topbox lottery. Its a total surprise next month! :)



2 comments:

  1. I also use the clarifying lotion as a toner, great product!

    gl0ssi.blogspot.ca
    150 follower giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really liking the clarifying lotion, my skin feels really nice and somehow clear afterwards! This month's boxes (IPSY, Topbox and TNBB for me) had so much skincare that I'm messing up my whole routine and my skin somehow is a mix of feeling good and looking medium lol. I think my skin is a bit less dull but I have a couple pimples... I'll give the argan oil and clarifying lotion some adjustment time...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I do love reading all your comments and try to respond to each and every one!
Thank you, Lovelies :D