The Lovelies

Friday 25 January 2013

Nom Noms This Way: Bestowed Jan 2013 and Honey Day

Happy Friday Lovelies! It's been awhile since my last post. I hardly got anything in the mail! :( But I am here to share some nom noms with you.

Bestowed January 2013

I love this food sub! For $15 a month, they send five new healthy food products to try. Its hard for it not to be a good box!

These are Good Health Peanut Butter filled pretzels. As soon as my husband saw these, he immediately wanted to try them. He's a huge peanut butter fan and he really enjoyed them. I had a handful for a snack today too and I agree!

La Tortilla Low Carb, High Fiber Tortillas: They aren't kidding. There's 7g of fiber in one of these tortillas. Its also just about 50 calories too. 

Left to right:

1) FiberRich+ Crackers: I haven't had a chance to try this yet. It kinda reminds me of those little bread things for appetizers, canapes? 

2) Nektar Honey Crystals: I actually prefer using honey over sugar. This is actually a good idea. 

3) gnu mini bars: These are so good! They are packed with fiber and are perfect for a quick breakfast.

Another great box. Please check out Bestowed

Honey Day

I stumbled across this sub service after trying to google a monthly chocolate sub. Each month, HoneyDay sends you a package of goodies from different parts of the world. They have a few different plans with different price points. It is monthly for $20 for international subscribers. There is also a plan where you can receive 2 packages every month for $38. I decided to just try a one time plan just to see what it was like. I was surprised at how fast it actually came to my porch. It didn't come in a fancy mailer or anything. There was also a little note inside that explained what my new treats were.


Let's see if I can go clockwise from the top left without messing up!

1) Cocktail Prawn Rolls from China: I've had shrimp chips before so I think I will like these.

2) Nano Nano Sweet, Sour, and Salty Candies from Indonesia: I looked at the packaging when I first opened the package up. I thought 'this sounds really Filipino' I wasn't too far off I guess.

3)Kawarunjya Gum from Japan

4) Natural 12 Crispi Roll 12 Grain from Taiwan

5) Pepitoria Pumpkin Seed Brittle : A Vietnamese snack made in the USA

6) Mini Caplico Cream Cookie from Japan

Certainly an assortment! I am not too sure if I will subscribe to HoneyDay. I have a lot of subs already. I may keep this one in mind though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I do love reading all your comments and try to respond to each and every one!
Thank you, Lovelies :D