The Lovelies

Saturday 20 April 2013

Caturday Musings: Boxsome Nostalgia Packs







 Happy Caturday, Lovelies! Today I bring you a cool little monthly gift to indulge your inner dork. Your young little dork :) I find that as I'm getting older, I miss all the things from when I was younger. Like my grandma's Filipino cooking, collecting cards, Care Bears, etc. So everytime I see something that brings me back, I am tempted to just grab it. On top of being a nerd, I'm also a dork. I love my Star Wars and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. So when I came across Boxsome, I had to get one! Boxsome has Nostalgia Packs that they sell for $7.50 + shipping. Shipping for me was $3.50. This is a non-sub service so if you need to treat your inner dork to a surprise, this is perfect! The deal is you pick two Wax Packs, which are a pack of collectible movie cards. They pack your Nostalgia pack and include some fun surprises. So I decided to throw it back to the early 90's and get the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Special 3-pack. 


Here they are! I actually had all these movies on VHS and then bought the DVDs when they came out. My favorite is the third one where the Turtles travel back to feudal Japan. Do you remember these? Which one was your favourite? Cowabunga dudes!

And now all the surprises! Yes those are pogs there in the middle! And its funny, I think these are all from pog collections I collected. There is also an assortment of stickers from movies I watched when I was a kid.


Nintendo Stickers! :O Mario, Donkey Kong! Another TMNT collecting card and a Star Wars card, Return of the Jedi. I also received a Batman card.

This is a perfect little gift for your inner dork or your friend's inner dork, hehe. Check out the other wax packs at Boxsome.

3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by. I do love reading all your comments and try to respond to each and every one!
Thank you, Lovelies :D