The Lovelies

Friday 12 April 2013

Pretty in Pink: Ipsy April 2013

Happy Friday, Lovelies! I must give kudos to Ipsy. I think I have liked, if not loved, every bag I've been getting since signing up back in November. They have partnered with great brands to bring their members something new to try. And this month's bag is no exception. The theme this month is 'Pretty in Pink'. Which is kinda ironic since the bag is just white on the outside. The inside has more of the signature ipsy pink though.


sexy hair soy renewal hair treatment: I've never heard of soy being used as a hair treatment before. This should be interesting......

Station Nail Lacquer in Of Corset I'll Call You

Mica Cosmetics Shimmer Powder in Earth (a bigger pic below) Its a coppery pink kind of colour.

Be a Bombshell Blush in Beach Please (a bigger pic below): When I saw the sneak peek for this, I secretly wished to get it. Its so not in my comfort zone for blush yet I really wanted to see how hot of a pink I could go. Saying that I guess I'll have to post a picture of me in it!




Another homerun for Ipsy! What do you think of Ipsy? Will you be subbing?

Don't forget to enter my Canada only Giveaway!




4 comments:

  1. never heard of the brand but they seem great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Win a dress of your choice !
    International giveaway !


    http://majolinacity.blogspot.com/2013/04/its-giveaway-tiiiimeeeeee.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got my bag today! I really like the blush.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, its a fun colour for me, something I wouldn't buy for myself!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. I do love reading all your comments and try to respond to each and every one!
Thank you, Lovelies :D