The Lovelies

Thursday 25 April 2013

The Anti-Glymm Box Box from Nail Polish Canada

Hello, Lovelies! I received a delightful piece of news in my inbox and I had to share it with you right away! As we all know, Glymm shut down and sucked everyone's money down with them. Very uncool. I have been seeing if I could get my money back but that seems unlikely at this point. The fine folks at Nail Polish Canada wanted to give back to the Beauty community and put together the Anti-Glymm Box box. Check it out here!
All you have to do is email the address they provide with proof that you were a subscriber of Glymm during the last four months and they will send you a code for a free box worth $25 in product. All you have to do is pay the $3 to ship. But while there, you can pick a few things too and your order could ship for free. Free shipping is available to orders over $25. 
Thank you Nail Polish Canada! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I do love reading all your comments and try to respond to each and every one!
Thank you, Lovelies :D