The Lovelies

Thursday 11 April 2013

TopBox April 2013

I must give kudos where it is due. And TopBox always delivers the goods! Today I received both TopBox and ipsy goodie packages in the mail. I'm a lucky girl today! I'll write about my ipsy bag in another post.


Elizabeth Arden Prive TopBox April 2013

This month's Prive Box choices were also pretty good. I chose Elizabeth Arden First and Aveda second. So I was pretty excited to see the Elizabeth Arden Door staring back at me when I opened the packaging. 

At the top left to right

Flawless Finish Sponge-On Cream Make-up in Toasty Beige: it even came with a little sponge! 

Beautiful Color Lash Enhancing Mascara

All Gone Eye and Lip Makeup Remover: This actually a two phase solution. I shook it up before I took the pic. That's why it looks like a snow globe :)

Prevage Anti-Aging + Intensive Repair Daily Serum : I've been learning more and more about how important serum can be, now I use one everyday.

A hit with me! Hurray! I am so happy and grateful to be a TopBox member as I've had nothing but wonderful service from them! Which TopBox did you get? How do you like it?

Also don't forget to enter my (Canada only) TreatBox Giveaway!





 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I do love reading all your comments and try to respond to each and every one!
Thank you, Lovelies :D