The Lovelies

Saturday 11 May 2013

Beautylishious Bag and TopBox May 2013




Happy Caturday, Lovelies! Today I would like to share my Beautylishious Bag and Topbox for the month of May. 


Beautylishious Bag

Look, Mick is trying to help me open the bag. Thanks, kitty!




Look at all the new goodies! Left to right:

Derma-Soft Wash Emulsion from SebaMed. This is a trial size and protects the skin against dehydration and smooths skin. This is kind of like a purifying oil you could use before your cleanser.

Sanctuary Spa Body Moisture Spray: an light conditioning oil spritz for hydration and a healthy sheen. 

Neutrogena Wave Power-Cleanser: I've never tried deep cleaners like this but I will now! It also came with 2 weeks worth of cleaning pads.

LA Science Follicle Stimulating Shampoo. I think this is to help with thinning hair. Its not really a problem I have.


I also find it a joy to open my Beautylishious bag. Check out Beautylishous Bag!

TopBox May 2013: February Favourites

I was in awe of this year's February regular TopBox, I jumped at the chance of choosing the February Favourites TopBox. This TopBox contained 3 products this time around.



Left to right:

ProFinish Multi-Use Powder Foundation from Make Up For Ever. This can be used wet or dry. I have a closer pic below.

B. Kamins Nutrient Replacement Cream Kx: I've been wanting to try more B Kamins products. Hurray for Canadian companies!

Deborah Lippmann Nail Lacquer in Since I Fell For You. I haven't had a chance to swatch it yet but its definitely a shimmery dark red. I was kinda hoping for Across the Universe. But I do love red polish :)

(Flash from camera makes it appear light then what it is. It is a medium-dark shade)
TopBox is one of the best sub boxes I receive. You can sign up here.

4 comments:

  1. I think you are one of the lucky ones Gen, to receive a light MUFE foundation. All the other reviews I've seen have had a really dark foundation. This DL polish kinda looks like BL Knees Up, which is also a dark metallic red. It was the perfect polish for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, the flash makes it look more fair. I got a medium tone, which is actually perfect for my skin.

      Delete
  2. Totally luck to get the MUFE in a light colour, everyone else is getting medium to dark! You'll have to do a review of the Neutrogena Wave... I've been thinking about getting one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tara, the flash makes it look brighter then it is. I actually am a medium dark! hehe

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. I do love reading all your comments and try to respond to each and every one!
Thank you, Lovelies :D