The Lovelies

Friday 5 July 2013

Fortune Cookie Soap Summer Box


Summer, how I've missed you! And now one of the ways I can tell when a new season is coming isn't the change of the weather. Its the arrival of my Fortune Cookie Soap Box! :D I also got one of those little drink umbrellas to help with the unboxing.......


Fortune Cookie Soap in One in A Melon. I love how it looks like a slice of watermelon. my fave summertime fruit. Last summer, I ended up eating a whole watermelon by myself....but that's another story. This one smells like a watermelon Jolly Rancher! My fortune this time: I can't complain., but sometimes I still do.

On the left is the Mother Pucker Shower Steamer. I have use it and it made my shower a nice lemon-minty escape :) On the right is Body Shot Don't be Jelly! Is a jelly soap that smells like raspberry lemonade. I wonder if you can put this in the fridge prior to using to give it a cool feeling?

On the left is a sugar scrub in I Scream, You Scream. This smells like a sundae with vanilla, chocolate and strawberries. On the right is What? It's Five O'Clock Somewhere! whipped cream. Haha. It smells like a tropical cocktail.
At the very top is a stick of solid sunscreen in Where the Sun Don't Shine. Its kinda small so I don't think you can get much coverage out of it. It has a coconut-banana smell. On the left is and OCD hand sanitizer in Do you Salsa or Mango? I love these things! This one is scented with island mango, lime, chile and cilantro. Finally, there is a Sea Salt Hair Spritz in Aquaholic. A pina colada scented hair spritz for that just at the beach look.

I'm over all super happy with this box and am pretty much in love with everything! Sign up for your own Soap Box here. The next one comes in Fall 2013 :)

2 comments:

  1. ahh the watermelon pattern... so cute! everything sounds delightfully yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I do love reading all your comments and try to respond to each and every one!
Thank you, Lovelies :D